September 9, 2017 2:00 PM
By appointment only
A First for Families
Sitting on a sunny north-facing block, this neat brick veneer home will suit first home buyers and young families with its modernised open floorplan, stylish fittings and large family-friendly backyard. Investors will appreciate the rental potential or alternatively the dual frontage block may be considered for a new home or townhouse development (STCA).
Well maintained throughout, with the generous kitchen/living/dining area augmented by a separate family/sun room/study. The rear alfresco deck presents a spacious entertainment option or sheltered play space.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Brentford Square SC, Forest Hill Reserve, Aqualink and primary schools. Bus to Forest Hill Chase and Mitcham Station, close to secondary colleges and Eastern Freeway/Eastlink.
* Ducted heating and wood burning fireplace
* Split system reverse cycle A/C
* Timber flooring
* Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and rangehood
* Smart modern kitchen cabinetry
* Light and fresh bathroom, separate W/C
* Double auto garage with rear door and entry from Longbrae Avenue
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.68vanbrookstreetforesthill.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90 days